Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Upcoming CSN Stores Review

As a CSN Stores preferred blogger, I've been given the opportunity to review another great product from one of their 200+ online stores.  I love working with CSN Stores!  They have fantastic customer service and great products from tv tables to coffee makers.

For Christmas this year, my father in law asked for a Keurig.  Me, being a smarter shopper than that, found this great single cup coffee maker on CSN Stores that I have to get for him.  It's tons cheaper and so are the pods that it uses!  I can even get tea pods for my mother in law, who is a tea drinker!

CSN Stores offers free shipping on tons of different items so this holiday season, make sure you visit them for all your shopping needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment