Followers

About Me

My goal is to encourage more families to take the homeschooling plunge. It's a scary move but one you won't regret!

Credits:

Blog Designs by Sheila

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit: Haven Designz

Felt Cupcake by: Donna Griffin of Cute Designs

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Polar Bear Birthday cake


This was a fun and special cake for me.  EllenRose is a very brave 11 year old cancer survivor.  She loves polar bears and this is the cake I made for her.  Each bear represents someone in her family, the bears on the top being herself (with the orange ribbon representing leukemia) and her mom and the bears on the board are her little sister Erin (who happens to be one of my son Max's favorite people!) and her dad.  The diving bear was a last minute addition.  EllenRose loved her cake so much that she wouldn't cut it for a few days and even took the bears off to save.  I LOVE it!  Happy Birthday sweet EllenRose!  Here's to many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment